A new survey found out that people tend to eat certain snacks when they watch certain shows.
Here is what the study found…
- When you binge-watch stuff on Netflix or Hulu, women prefer popcorn. Men prefer chips.
- For reality shows, and dramas like “Scandal” and “Grey’s Anatomy”, men AND women both ranked chips first.
- Popcorn took the top spot for fantasy shows like “Game of Thrones”, and for political satires like “Veep”.
- And ice cream ranked first for family-oriented shows like “Fresh Off the Boat” and “This is Us”.
- We’re more likely to snack in front of the TV than during any other activity. The top six are watching TV, browsing the Internet, reading, playing video games, working, and cooking.